Monastero Aristotelico di San Domenico

Subforum del Gioco di Ruolo Online Regni Rinascimentali

IndiceIndice  Ultime immaginiUltime immagini  CercaCerca  RegistratiRegistrati  Accedi  
Attenzione - informiamo tutti i giocatori del gioco Regni Rinascimentali che il Monastero e il Seminario domenicano si sono trasferiti nel forum 3 dei RR - Attention - we inform all the players of the game Renaissance Kingdoms that the Monastery and the Dominican Seminar moved to forum 3 in RK

L'arrivo di Juhana

Andare in basso 
2 partecipanti
AutoreMessaggio
Juhana
Frequentatore
Frequentatore

Numero di messaggi : 28

L'arrivo di Juhana Empty
MessaggioTitolo: L'arrivo di Juhana   L'arrivo di Juhana EmptyMer Feb 05, 2014 7:03 pm

Juhana arrived to great Monastery of Saint Dominic. He wasn't sure, was he in right place or at right time. He saw a person there and went to talk to him/her.

"Good day! Do you speak English?" he said. He didn't know, who he is talking to, but talked as politely as he could.
"I'm Juhana von Kaarlesson Jr, deacon and priest-in-office of Turku, Finland... Kalmar Union. Our beloved vice-primate (may Jah bless his soul) died lately and now I need to become one. I'm not, unfortunately, orbained or attended to any kind of courses or seminaries. I tried to attend the English-speaking seminary, but it seems to be... unactive. I spoke about it to his Eminence cardinal Egal, and he suggested to attend to seminary of either monastery of Fornovo or saint Dominic. He told it's possible to have courses in those seminaries in English." he told.
"So... Could you please tell me, I'm I in right place to attend courses "Pastorale base" and "Pastorale maxima", or are they even possible to have in English?"
Torna in alto Andare in basso
TigerJack88
Colonna Portante del Monastero.
Colonna Portante del Monastero.
TigerJack88

Numero di messaggi : 660

L'arrivo di Juhana Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Re: L'arrivo di Juhana   L'arrivo di Juhana EmptyMer Feb 05, 2014 7:23 pm

Dear brother,
welcome to the Aristotelian monastery of St. Dominic.
I'm Father Enrico and my job here is to welcome new students as you are.

I'm so sorry for the loss of your vice-primate and I hope we will be able to train you properly for that job.

Unfortunately, all our texts are in Italian, you can ask somebody to help you with them or wait until I translate them.
But I need to warn you that it will take a wile, at least until the beginning of next month.

Now i will take you to your room were you are going to stay as long as you want.

So Father Enrico led the new guest to the dorms.
Torna in alto Andare in basso

L'arrivo di Juhana
Pagina 1 di 1
 Argomenti simili
-
» Dormitorio di Juhana - Dormroom of Juhana