Monastero Aristotelico di San Domenico

Subforum del Gioco di Ruolo Online Regni Rinascimentali

IndiceIndice  Ultime immaginiUltime immagini  CercaCerca  RegistratiRegistrati  Accedi  
Attenzione - informiamo tutti i giocatori del gioco Regni Rinascimentali che il Monastero e il Seminario domenicano si sono trasferiti nel forum 3 dei RR - Attention - we inform all the players of the game Renaissance Kingdoms that the Monastery and the Dominican Seminar moved to forum 3 in RK

Accomodation of Catriona

Andare in basso 
2 partecipanti
AutoreMessaggio
Fenice
Gran Priore
Gran Priore
Fenice

Numero di messaggi : 5453

Accomodation of Catriona  Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Accomodation of Catriona    Accomodation of Catriona  EmptyMer Lug 01, 2015 6:46 pm

Mother Fenice opened the door and motioning the young girl to come in, she said

So, this will be your accommodation. As you can see, it is a simple cell, but it lacks nothing. Here you can rest, study, meditate. You are free to visit around the monastery, you will see that almost every part of it is open to visitors. When you will be rested, come to the University wing, there you can join the course of Theology. Do not forget your diplomas of Pastoral and Maxima. I will welcome you and open a class for you.
Feel free to ask for explanations or anything else... I will help you as my best.
Torna in alto Andare in basso
Catriona_mackenzie
Visitatore
Visitatore
Catriona_mackenzie

Numero di messaggi : 6

Accomodation of Catriona  Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Re: Accomodation of Catriona    Accomodation of Catriona  EmptyGio Lug 02, 2015 12:31 am

Following Fenice into the room, Catriona put her bag onto the floor by the bed and smiled.

Thank you, Mother Fenice, you are very kind. I shall probably sleep for about half a day after the journey, but when I've freshened up and rested, I will be sure to find the University wing.

The cell was about what she had expected after her experiences elsewhere, and as had been said, everything she needed was available - a bed to sleep on, a chair and small desk to study at.

When alone, she sat on the chair and eased off her travelling boots. Her feet were sore and as she stretched out her toes with a wince, Cat could feel the call of sleep already lulling her into a doze. Cradling her hands together, she lifted them up to her chest in supplication and said a short prayer.

Beloved Creator, I thank ye for the safe passage to this place of sanctuary and study. I shall endeavour to be a good student, to listen carefully, to open my mind as I hear the wisdom of my teacher, and to speak my answers clearly and with careful thought. May I be patient when I am confused, humble when I am in error. May your light, your perfection ever be my guide. Amen.

And within a minute of ending her prayer, she had fallen back onto the bed and was sound asleep.
Torna in alto Andare in basso

Accomodation of Catriona
Pagina 1 di 1
 Argomenti simili
-
» L'arrivo di Catriona