Monastero Aristotelico di San Domenico

Subforum del Gioco di Ruolo Online Regni Rinascimentali

IndiceIndice  Ultime immaginiUltime immagini  CercaCerca  RegistratiRegistrati  Accedi  
Attenzione - informiamo tutti i giocatori del gioco Regni Rinascimentali che il Monastero e il Seminario domenicano si sono trasferiti nel forum 3 dei RR - Attention - we inform all the players of the game Renaissance Kingdoms that the Monastery and the Dominican Seminar moved to forum 3 in RK

[ENG] The arrival of Dom Damasceno Saadi Altir, Baron of Castelo Novo

Andare in basso 
2 partecipanti
AutoreMessaggio
Damasceno Saadi Altir
Visitatore
Visitatore
Damasceno Saadi Altir

Numero di messaggi : 9

[ENG] The arrival of Dom Damasceno Saadi Altir, Baron of Castelo Novo Empty
MessaggioTitolo: [ENG] The arrival of Dom Damasceno Saadi Altir, Baron of Castelo Novo   [ENG] The arrival of Dom Damasceno Saadi Altir, Baron of Castelo Novo EmptyDom Lug 30, 2017 4:26 am

The Baron of Castelo Novo arrived in the Monastero di San Domenico, he reachs and knocks in the door.

*Toc toc toc*

The Baron was alone, followed only by his guard, Manoel.

- I hope that there is someone here. He said to Manoel, who nods and keept watching the surroundings.
Torna in alto Andare in basso
Fenice
Gran Priore
Gran Priore
Fenice

Numero di messaggi : 5453

MessaggioTitolo: Re: [ENG] The arrival of Dom Damasceno Saadi Altir, Baron of Castelo Novo   [ENG] The arrival of Dom Damasceno Saadi Altir, Baron of Castelo Novo EmptyMer Ago 02, 2017 12:33 am

Hurrying steps inside, a small window opened in the door and a female voice in which you could hear the smile, asked

Welcome to San Domenico, what is your name, and what brings you here?
Damasceno Saadi Altir
Visitatore
Visitatore
Damasceno Saadi Altir

MessaggioTitolo: Re: [ENG] The arrival of Dom Damasceno Saadi Altir, Baron of Castelo Novo   [ENG] The arrival of Dom Damasceno Saadi Altir, Baron of Castelo Novo EmptyMer Ago 02, 2017 8:45 am

- Thank you. Said the saracen to the unknown voice. - I'm Dom Damasceno Saadi Altir, Baron of Castelo Novo, from Portugal. I was sent here by the Archbishop of Braga, Nreis, to apply for the Diplomacy course. This one with me is Manoel, my personal guard. Concluded the Baron, curious about who was the owner of that voice.
Fenice
Gran Priore
Gran Priore
Fenice

Numero di messaggi : 5453

MessaggioTitolo: Re: [ENG] The arrival of Dom Damasceno Saadi Altir, Baron of Castelo Novo   [ENG] The arrival of Dom Damasceno Saadi Altir, Baron of Castelo Novo EmptyGio Ago 03, 2017 1:26 am

Some keys turned creaking, the door opened and a young woman dressed with a simple black and white habit said smiling

Welcome. I am Mother Fenice... here we have no special titles, our charges are not important... So, here I am not a cardinal nor the chancellor of the CAS.
You and your guard are asked to leave your weapon, if you are carrying any, in the little antichamber here. Then I will give you an accomodation to rest and refresh. You can eat with the monks in the refectory, and you are free to explore the monastery and the surroundings.

With a gentle gesture, she added Then, you will come to the Diplomacy course of the Seminar to enroll. I will personally teach you.
Damasceno Saadi Altir
Visitatore
Visitatore
Damasceno Saadi Altir

MessaggioTitolo: Re: [ENG] The arrival of Dom Damasceno Saadi Altir, Baron of Castelo Novo   [ENG] The arrival of Dom Damasceno Saadi Altir, Baron of Castelo Novo EmptyGio Ago 03, 2017 7:58 am

- Salaam Aleikum... The saracen stopped and notice his mistake. - I'm sorry, old habits. May the peace of Jah be upon you Mother Fenice. Said Damasceno, with a reverence. Manoel followed his lord doing the same. Once asked to leave his weapons, the Baron raised his eyebrow in surprise. It's a logical request, but he can't remember the last time he woke inside somewhere unnarmed. Even inside the Church he was always carrying a knife. It was a tradition in his family, but he understood and start to take out his sword, followed by his knife. Manoel did the same without asking a question. - I understand, i'm sorry for my ignorance on the mores of the Monastery.

- I belive we would love to drink something. He added while looking to Manoel that had nod with a smile. - It was a far journey until here. The saracen felt the anxiety filling his body and he probably will not sleep that night. - I'm honored to have you as my teacher. He said, with a new reverence.
Contenuto sponsorizzato

MessaggioTitolo: Re: [ENG] The arrival of Dom Damasceno Saadi Altir, Baron of Castelo Novo   [ENG] The arrival of Dom Damasceno Saadi Altir, Baron of Castelo Novo Empty

[ENG] The arrival of Dom Damasceno Saadi Altir, Baron of Castelo Novo
Pagina 1 di 1
 Argomenti simili
-
» [ENG] The arrival of Henrik
» Arrival of Koolike
» Arrival of Ashton2567
» Arrival of Iaudas
» [ENG] The arrival of Beatrix Algrave