Monastero Aristotelico di San Domenico

Subforum del Gioco di Ruolo Online Regni Rinascimentali

IndiceIndice  Ultime immaginiUltime immagini  CercaCerca  RegistratiRegistrati  Accedi  
Attenzione - informiamo tutti i giocatori del gioco Regni Rinascimentali che il Monastero e il Seminario domenicano si sono trasferiti nel forum 3 dei RR - Attention - we inform all the players of the game Renaissance Kingdoms that the Monastery and the Dominican Seminar moved to forum 3 in RK

[ENG] The arrival of Beatrix Algrave

Andare in basso 
2 partecipanti
AutoreMessaggio
Beatrix_Algrave
Visitatore
Visitatore
Beatrix_Algrave

Numero di messaggi : 14

[ENG] The arrival of Beatrix Algrave Empty
MessaggioTitolo: [ENG] The arrival of Beatrix Algrave   [ENG] The arrival of Beatrix Algrave EmptyVen Mag 18, 2018 4:17 am

After some time of travel, finally the carriage stopped in front of the seminary of San Domenico.

Beatrix Algrave Nunes Henriques, left the carriage and walked to the door. Before announcing her presence, she admired the building for a moment. Finally, she knocked on the door, announcing her presence, and waited in front of the door.
Torna in alto Andare in basso
Fenice
Gran Priore
Gran Priore
Fenice

Numero di messaggi : 5453

MessaggioTitolo: Re: [ENG] The arrival of Beatrix Algrave   [ENG] The arrival of Beatrix Algrave EmptyVen Mag 18, 2018 11:57 pm

First a peephole opened, then the door, and a thin, smiling woman said

Welcome to the Monastery of San Domenico, pilgrim, a place of peace, prayer and study.
What is your name and what brings you here? I am Mother Fenice, Grand Prior of the Dominican Order.
Come in.

A kind gesture to indicate the wide corridor that led to the interior of the Monastery.
Beatrix_Algrave
Visitatore
Visitatore
Beatrix_Algrave

MessaggioTitolo: Re: [ENG] The arrival of Beatrix Algrave   [ENG] The arrival of Beatrix Algrave EmptyMar Mag 22, 2018 12:55 am

Beatrix bowed, thanking her for being so well received. She introduced herself and followed the Grand Prior. She wore simple traveler's robes, with no sign of distinction.

- I'm Beatrix Algrave Nunes Henriques. I came from Portugal, because I would like to attend the Diplomacy course of your seminary. We have a great need for this course in Portugal. It is a pleasure to be here, this place exudes an aura of peace.

She preferred to leave her titles and functions out the door, because in addition to peace, the place exuded an air of gratifying humility.
Fenice
Gran Priore
Gran Priore
Fenice

Numero di messaggi : 5453

MessaggioTitolo: Re: [ENG] The arrival of Beatrix Algrave   [ENG] The arrival of Beatrix Algrave EmptyMer Mag 23, 2018 12:30 am

Welcome... a long journey, indeed! said Mother Fenice, with care. Come on, you need some rest, some food and tomorrow you will have time to visit our Monastery and sign up for the course.
Feel free to visit our chapel, the cloister, the forest around, the factories and the library. Here you can rest, pray... and of course, study! I will personally take care of your training.
For any need, you can ask me.
Beatrix_Algrave
Visitatore
Visitatore
Beatrix_Algrave

MessaggioTitolo: Re: [ENG] The arrival of Beatrix Algrave   [ENG] The arrival of Beatrix Algrave EmptyMer Mag 23, 2018 10:36 pm

- Thank you, Gran Prior. Certainly, I will enjoy the stay.
Contenuto sponsorizzato

MessaggioTitolo: Re: [ENG] The arrival of Beatrix Algrave   [ENG] The arrival of Beatrix Algrave Empty

[ENG] The arrival of Beatrix Algrave
Pagina 1 di 1
 Argomenti simili
-
» [ENG] The arrival of Henrik
» Arrival of Koolike
» Arrival of Ashton2567
» Arrival of Iaudas
» Arrival of Monsignor William Blazing, OFM