Monastero Aristotelico di San Domenico

Subforum del Gioco di Ruolo Online Regni Rinascimentali

IndiceIndice  Ultime immaginiUltime immagini  CercaCerca  RegistratiRegistrati  Accedi  
Attenzione - informiamo tutti i giocatori del gioco Regni Rinascimentali che il Monastero e il Seminario domenicano si sono trasferiti nel forum 3 dei RR - Attention - we inform all the players of the game Renaissance Kingdoms that the Monastery and the Dominican Seminar moved to forum 3 in RK

Arrival of Monsignor William Blazing, OFM

Andare in basso 
2 partecipanti
AutoreMessaggio
Blazingwill
Visitatore
Visitatore

Numero di messaggi : 13

Arrival of Monsignor William Blazing, OFM Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Arrival of Monsignor William Blazing, OFM   Arrival of Monsignor William Blazing, OFM EmptyMer Mar 04, 2020 11:06 pm

The Franciscan Friar arrived at the Dominican convent with a bit of pain in the chest. It has been a long time since he last made such a long journey. Panting he knocked at the door hoping that someone will open and offer a glass of water. Taking a deep breath he took a time of silence to pray.

Torna in alto Andare in basso
https://ordrefranciscain.1fr1.net/
Fenice
Gran Priore
Gran Priore
Fenice

Numero di messaggi : 5453

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Arrival of Monsignor William Blazing, OFM   Arrival of Monsignor William Blazing, OFM EmptyGio Mar 05, 2020 9:08 pm

Mother Fenice was passing in the corridor, heading towards the cloister, when she heard a slight knock at the door.
She then made a detour, opened the peephole and said to whomever had knocked

Pace e bene, benvenuto a San Domenico. Chi siete e cosa cercate?

[Peace and good, welcome to San Domenico. Who are you and what are you looking for?

She does not know that there is a stranger, then she will respond in English]
Blazingwill
Visitatore
Visitatore

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Arrival of Monsignor William Blazing, OFM   Arrival of Monsignor William Blazing, OFM EmptyGio Mar 05, 2020 11:41 pm

The Franciscan Bishop heard a voice that seems to be familiar from his visit of the Roman Curia. He was not sure exactly as they had never been introduced before.

Errr... Sorry, for I do not speak Italian, I hope that you speak English. Greetings to you, I am Monsignor William Blazing, OFM. A Franciscan Grey Friar of Liverpool, also Primate of the British Isles. I am actually following a diplomacy course in Fornovo but I was told that your version is more updated.

I wanted to see if I could register here for the course. Is it possible, please?
Fenice
Gran Priore
Gran Priore
Fenice

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Arrival of Monsignor William Blazing, OFM   Arrival of Monsignor William Blazing, OFM EmptyVen Mar 06, 2020 7:43 pm

The door opened wide.
Brother, welcome! You've come to the right place, come. First of all you need to eat something and rest a little, then we'll think about the diplomacy course.

Mother Fenice stepped aside with a hospitable gesture to let the guest in.

Are you tired? Do you need anything?
Blazingwill
Visitatore
Visitatore

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Arrival of Monsignor William Blazing, OFM   Arrival of Monsignor William Blazing, OFM EmptyVen Mar 06, 2020 7:54 pm

Eminence, thank you for asking. How kind of you. A glass of water will do and a chair to rest my feeble legs, please.
Fenice
Gran Priore
Gran Priore
Fenice

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Arrival of Monsignor William Blazing, OFM   Arrival of Monsignor William Blazing, OFM EmptySab Mar 07, 2020 7:31 pm

Follow me, brother. First of all we go to the canteen, where you can eat and drink, and you can rest in the meantime. Then I will accompany you to the seminary, where you can enrol in the diplomacy course. We will talk about your plans.

Mother Fenice guided him through the interior of the monastery.
Blazingwill
Visitatore
Visitatore

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Arrival of Monsignor William Blazing, OFM   Arrival of Monsignor William Blazing, OFM EmptyDom Mar 08, 2020 11:44 am

Thank you I shall follow you.
Contenuto sponsorizzato

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Arrival of Monsignor William Blazing, OFM   Arrival of Monsignor William Blazing, OFM Empty

Arrival of Monsignor William Blazing, OFM
Pagina 1 di 1
 Argomenti simili
-
» Arrival of Koolike
» Arrival of Ashton2567
» Arrival of Iaudas
» [ENG] The arrival of Henrik
» [ENG] The arrival of Beatrix Algrave